POSITION SUMMARY: The Associate Complex Manager helps drive revenue, and manage risk within the complex. Job functions also include maintaining a superior and consistent level of client service, developing cohesive teams, and providing consistent leadership. The Associate Complex Manager assists with ensuring proper fiscal management, personnel management and morale, and business ethics and practices, as well as compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations. In addition, it is expected that individuals successful in this role will be goal-oriented and interested in pursuing future Branch or other management positions. The Associate Complex manager reports directly to the Complex Manager.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Has a thorough understanding of the Firm’s products and those of its strategic partners; uses this knowledge to provide resources and direction in order to help drive sales • Has a good understanding of the Firm’s resources; able to direct the sales force to the appropriate resources in an efficient manner
• Seeks opportunities to grow business and drive sales by capitalizing on Firm initiatives • Focuses on building strong relationships with corporate departments and strategic partners to achieve the marketing efforts of the Complex. • Drives corporate marketing initiatives to help increase market share in High Net Worth households.
• Leads by example by ensuring that the complex is consistently achieving the objectives of the U.S. Wealth Management Group, maintains a positive morale, has a reputation of growth, has ethical business practices, and demonstrates a commitment to diversity and respect for others. • Leverages the resources of the Firm to achieve the highest level of success.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent education or experience • At least 3 or more years of experience as a Financial Advisor (with satisfactory production and compliance record), or comparable product area or management experience
Licenses and Registrations
• Active Series 7, 8 (or 9 and 10), 66 (or 63 and 65) and 3 registrations (Series 31 acceptable if branch conducts managed futures business only) • Other licenses as required for role or by management
• Effective written and verbal communication skills • Ability to think critically • Ability to manage a team • Strong attention to detail • Ability to interact with senior management team, Financial Advisors, support staff, clients and corporate and field personnel as needed • Ability to own projects at a Complex level • Ability to organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines, and complete projects
• Direct reporting to: Complex Manager
|Job Category||Wealth Management|