Performs budget preparation including estimate at complete information on Department of Defense contracts, develops work breakdown structures; tracks and monitors project costs, sales, and earnings and provides periodic variance analysis and month/year-end close reporting and monitoring; working capital monitoring and analysis, program financial forecasting and contract closeouts.
• Working knowledge of accounting practices and procedures e.g., Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Budgeting and variance analysis.
• Consistent commitment to goal achievement.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Good teaming abilities.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. • Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
• Earned Value Analysis/Management (EVA/EVM), • SAP Business System.
• Knowledge of Federal/Department of Defense contracts and practices.
Education Required: BA/BS in Finance or other related major